Daily Money Management To Ease Personal Transitions
Adapting to new life circumstances is challenging. Widows and widowers, divorcees, and anyone who loses a life partner may face new and unaccustomed responsibilities—often on behalf of their families as well as themselves.
LK can act as your personal business manager at very affordable rates. We start by talking with you to develop a complete understanding of your situation. Based on your specific needs, we create a custom plan of action.
We’ll give you a realistic, personal budget to follow and a practical system for paying bills and handling paperwork. We can build a system that is paper or online based, according to your preference, and can incorporate automatic bill payment.
LK then teaches you to use the financial tools you prefer, providing as much time as you need to manage the system and your overall finances on your own. Or you can choose to have us continue providing support on an ongoing basis.
We’ll give you practical advice and enable you to avoid late fees, credit card finance charges and bank overdraft fees. Most important, we’ll help you take charge of your financial future.
- Organize and manage your daily finances
- Develop a household budget that meets your immediate and long-term goals
- Track expenses
- Prepare checks for signature
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements
- Computerize your finances
- Set up online bill-paying or automatic bill payment
- Teach you to use personal finance software
- Monitor bank and credit card statements and resolve errors
- Handle paperwork for tax preparation
- Maintain your financial records
- Prepare and file insurance claims and track payments and discrepancies
- Negotiate with creditors
- Advise on repairing your credit history
- Produce regular reports on your financial picture
Lewis Knopf, LK’s President draws on his wide experience in the financial and technology industries to plan programs tailored to your needs. He is an expert designer of financial systems and a highly skilled manager, negotiator and problem-solver. For your protection he is fully insured, and is an active member and on the Board of Directors of the American Association of Daily Money Managers.